Monday, March 1, 2010

Friend Making Monday


Amber over at {aefilkins} loves the site Sproost.
They have a persnoal style quiz that will help you pinpoint your personal style ( Really? I have one of these?)

So this week she asked us to take this quiz and find out our own style.

Sproost says my interior design style is:
40% Traditional Country
30% Cottage Chic
30% Mountain Lodge Style

So basically I love comfy, inviting spaces that looked lived in but still stylish.
OK I agree to that. I have always been told that. So cool I can pinpoint a name for it now!
Head on over and check out your own style.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Life is 5 Minutes Long said...

Happy FMM. I love your blog. Fun blend of decorating styles. Jenn

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Happy FMM. Your blog is lovely I have to follow. Yep military wife you totally get it..lol I can not wait until we can settle in one place..only one more duty station for us. :)

Laufa said...

It would be funny to see a Country Cottage with an antler chandelier.
Happy FMM to you too!

Amber Filkins said...

See? Now you know! Isn't it fun? It's also kind of fun to take it over & over, just to be sure. :) That's what I do anyway, lol.

Happy FMM!!

honeysuckle said...

I love the cottage and traditional too. They are just comfortable and warm. Happy Monday to you!

Amber Filkins said...

P.S. Did you enter my giveaway yet? It ends tonight!

{I know I commented earlier? Maybe it's awaiting moderation!}

Heather said...

All the pictures do look warm and inviting!

Happy FMM!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oooh what fun styles! Love it!

Jackie said...

Happy FMM! Definitely comfy and inviting!!

Miki said...

Stylish but lived in and comfy, sounds good to me! Happy FMM! Miki

Katie Lane said...

I should have gotten these results, I love the mountain lodge look but mine was a tie between the other two. Happy FFM!!

Sara said...

Happy FMM! I love the cottage chic, so cheery and bright and also LOVE THE mountain lodge style cause I also got it
Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful week!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Honestly, I love most of the styles! Not so into the modern, but all of the traditional and classic looks are so pretty. And the last one I think my husband and I would both enjoy!

Kathy W said...

I am with you like comfy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails