Friday, February 26, 2010

My Purple Passion

Like I said last week I was asked to continue my purple postings on Saturdays so I decided to call it my purple passion , because it seemed wrong to keep calling my posts Orange you glad.
This is the image I chose for this week, a bunch of yummy colors rolled into one lovely picture.

Don't you just love that button bracelet? And all the pretty purples offered by nature? OHH I am in heaven They even added a little cupcake in there for candy.

I would love to know where that door is at as well I would love to get my picture taken there. Dressed in purple of or course.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhh!!!! I LOVE your collage!! Such purpley goodness!

So....how did you do it???

Hugs! Love you and have missed you SO MUCH! Food poisoning sucks.

That.Is.All.

Bridgett Owens said...

I am excited you are picking up the challenge again. It's fun to see all the purple creations you find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails