Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finish it friday

Ok this one I had to share after St patty's day because Bridgett does read my blog and well I didn't want her to see this yet.
She loves frogs and anything to do with being Irish so like me she LOVES St. Patty's Day!
This is an older card and may seem a bit off but I don't care I loved it anyway!
the inside is completed with ...and may you never find frogs in your underpants!
How could I not use that Irish Proverb?
I laughed my butt off the first time I read that.
Hope you got a kick out of it as well!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Denice said...

Toad-ally cute!

Unknown said...

cute christina, love the frog

Queenie Jeannie said...

How cute is this???


I forgot to thank you for my card - sorry!!! Totally loved it!

Kathy W said...

love this, but green is my favorite color

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohmygosh - you got spammed!! Oh well, not fatal.

Where ya been??? Love ya!

Bridgett Owens said...

I absolutely love this card! THANK YOU for making it for me and it was TOADally worth the wait!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails