Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finish it Friday

Well now that Valentine's day is done I moved on to making St. Patty's day cards. I love St patty's day. Everyone is just in the mood to PARTY! It's like the Spring Christmas, only I don't have to buy gifts!
So the first one I will share is one I made for my pal Amber.
I love bella stamps and don't own any but I won these wonderful images from a Sisters blog along time ago!
I have always loved that pattern paper as well and since she loves butterflies I just had to add that green butterfly ribbon.
Now Amber hasn't been sneaking peeks at my blog for awhile so let's hope MY luck holds out and she won't see this till St patty's day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Denice said...

I L-O-V-E Bellas, so sassy! You did a great job coloring her!

Happy St. Patty's day to you!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cool card!!! Love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh yeah, you have an award from me too!!

Kathy W said...

green is my favorite color, thanks for the inspiration to start on some St. Patty's day cards.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I love it! The Bella is great. I don't own any, either but I got some images before. I love how awesome this card is! You rocked it!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails