Monday, February 15, 2010

Tuneful Tuesdays

This song ohh wow. I am giggling before I even write this. OK My daughters best all time friend Celina loved this song. Celina's mom is one of my best friends. IT DROVE HER CRAZY! Therefore whenever Celina came around I would play it for her. I was told I was warping her daughter. LOL that's me bad influence on kids! Though after Corinna had a couple of Coronas I don't remember her complaining to much about this song! In fact i distinctly remember singing it to each other!

Warning the Lyrics aren't bad in anyway , but europeans have a much more relaxed look on what they show on TV. So the dancing may not be something you want the kids to see. Nothing too bad , just a lot of short skirted behinds.





Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Interesting song, interesting lyrics, interesting video....Mate!

Verrrrrrrrrry interesting!

Kathy W said...

how can you not have fun with right said fred????

Related Posts with Thumbnails