Sunday, February 14, 2010

52 blessings - 7


Happy Valentine's day. Of course today's blessing is love. I have a slight neuortic issue about whether or not people really do love me and well without getting into detail and my past and issues, i do know I am loved. My family is the best for me, and my friends are AWESOME.
Lord Thank you for blessing my life with more love then I can ever think I have or deserve. You are showing me in my life that people really are capable of unconditional love just like you love us and how we should love you.
May your day be blessed with all the love you can hold!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

happy valentines day

Queenie Jeannie said...

I soooooooooooo love you! Really and truly and forever and ever!!





So there.

AndreaLeigh said...

happy valentine's day, c! thanks for being a great bloggy friend.

Bridgett Owens said...

Hope your day was wonderful!!
You know I love you!!!!!!
Big Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails