Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday


Yup I have another recipe for soup for you.
This one is good for vegans if you substitute the chicken broth for veggie broth.

Cheesy Veggie soup

1 c. Chicken Broth
!/2 bag of California Frozen veggies (broccoli , cauliflower, carrots)
5-8 potatoes , peeled and cubed
1 can chedder cheese soup
1/2 of a small block of velveeta
2 gloves of garlic
black pepper to taste

Ready for the cooking instructions because this one is hard.

Mix all together in a pot and cook untill potatoes are tender. Stir constantly.

Told you it was hard.

ENJOY!

PS yes Jeannie I know you want pictures of this stuff , but I haven't cooked it this week. I promise to start cooking stuff and adding pictures really really!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Yummy! I love soup! I need to start USING these recipes instead of just COLLECTING them! LOL

Kathy W said...

soup nazi- too funnny! copying this one- it is officially soup weather up here in New England- love when I can throw it in to simmer

Sandy said...

That sounds so good! Thanks for sharing!

Denice said...

Mmmmm.....sounds delish! I'll have to give it a try, but is it Spark approved? I know the Velveeta is, but I'm wondering if the veggies are?!! LOL!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! Am I really THAT predictable???

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails