Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dig deeper

This week I started to get back on track on my weight loss. I was doing so well when I started to seriously try to lose weight.

I am going to make a huge confession here. I started my weight loss at 213.5 pounds.

I hired a trainer, I started weight Watchers I got down to 188.

Then we moved ,working out took the back seat, eating healthy took a backseat.

The weight crept back up to 193.

Between finances and well just being lazy I am now back up to 210.

Why am I bringing this up?

As I sat and watched the Biggest Loser with my legs on fire , my heel throbbing, and my back in pain from working out, I started to wonder how far do they really push these people that first week.

I mean really it hurt to sit up my abs hurt so bad.

Maybe it helps to have Bob and Jillian yelling at you in real life, because their workout DVDs there is no yelling to get it in gear, in fact it makes me mad because they are so soft spoken in them. All the preaching they do to america and then they just sit there going you can do it.Irritating.

How in the world do they do it with 8 hours of working out? Sure the pay off is great, but how they can walk after all that will forever remain a mystery to me.

So back to why I tell you how much I weigh. I need to be held accountable for what I do. I need people yelling at me. Reminding me the payoff is worth the soreness and pain. I guess we will see what happens and I will share monthly updates with you on this. I just hope I can stay motivated and encouraged!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do it!

I would be irritated with DVD too!

http://www.eyeballgirl.com

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sorry love, but I'm not going to yell at you. Hugs, and I know you can do it, because you're strong and you really want it.

Make it happen! =D

Bridgett Owens said...

I am going to make it happen this year and SO WILL YOU! I know we can do this!! You have me to encourage you! You have the support of your friends and family! The best part is that you KNOW you can do it because you've done it before!!! I am proud of you and I know that is hard to admit but it's really the first step to getting on the path to change!!!! I am excited to see less and less of you this year!
BIG HUGS,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Push through the soreness! You can do it! Ice and heat at night!

kc_froglady said...

I am so there with you on this one! I am trying like crazy to get my act together and yet I feel like I fail at the end of every day. I have all the tools, I have the desire to use them but the get up and go got up and went! I need a partner to get me motivated to do this every day without fail!

Related Posts with Thumbnails