Friday, January 1, 2010

Orange you glad

And it is time for another YAYA hosted Saturday.
To link up and share something in your favorite color hit the Orange you glad button!


I love this picture.
I love thunderstorms. They make me feel safe.
While most kids tremble and fear the lights going out I used to look forward to it.
See in our house when the power went out and there was nothing to do , my dad would get his guitar and play. For hours and hours.
Listening to the sound of thunder and rain and a guitar,
My idea of a perfect day!
Well as long as the thunder is purple!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory! Thank you for sharing that!

Happy New Year!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love thunderstorms! This is an awesome photo! Why not purple thunder? There's purple rain, right? LOL Great memory. I always liked the lights going out, too, because that was the only time my mom burned candles and let us play with flashlights.
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

I like thunderstorms too. But not purple ones though, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails