Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow 2009 was a ride. So much happened in just the last 6 months of the year, that it was terror and blessing both. From the move to the shooting here on Hood, there is much to welcome the New Year with thanks. I hope beyond all hope everyone had a great night last night. Today is bittersweet for me as I am sending Ryan back home to his dad. I hate sending him off. ~SIGH~
Here's to a whole new year with as much luck, happiness , and love as you can hold.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

I am excited to see where 2010 takes us! I know it will be amazing because we'll experience it all together!!!

Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Shauna said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy New Year!!!!

I know you are sad to send Ryan off, but you will see him again soon. HUGS, because you know I know how it is.

Are you looking forward to Monday as much as I am??? Good grief.....too much togetherness, lol!!!

I am tired....

That.Is.All.

Queenie Jeannie said...

oops!!

AND

I LOVE YOU MOSTEST!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails