Saturday, January 2, 2010

52 Blessings -1

This year instead of bible studies I plan on doing a blessing in my life every Sunday.
What better way to show the world how blessed we are right?
Not to mention how Thankful we are for what we are blessed with.
I can not think of a better homage to the Lord then that.
My first blessing is this face right here~
I do not know how I got blessed with such a wonderful teen. Really I don't.
He is a joy to be around, keeps his sisters entertained and isn't ashamed to still hug mom in public!
I am so glad we got to spend the last week and a half with him.
He brings such joy and laughter to our world.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Blessings rock!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I'll look forward to your Sunday posts!

Denice said...

How awesome!

Can't wait to see what you post each week!

Kathy W said...

Yeah, my 12 yo still gives me a kiss after I drop him at bus stop- hope it continues~

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I love it!! LOVE it! That is an awesome way to share your gratitude all year long! Ryan is a great kid!!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails