Monday, January 25, 2010

Friend Making Monday


Amber over at {aefilkins} gave us this little ditty to fill out today. If you are interested in playing head on over and link up.
The Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window...the sun is starting to rise so the sky is a wonder array of color and beauty.

I am thinking....my kids need to hurry or they are gonna be late for school. Don't yell , don't yell!

I am thankful...we made our last car payment and that it isn't going to be as much as we thought to fix it.

I am praying...that we are finally getting ahead in the finacial way. Man has the last few years been rough.

I am reading...LOL don't laugh I picked up Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix out of sheer boredom.

I am creating...Valentine's day cards , and hopefully soon scrapbook pages.

From the kitchen... I can still smell the bacon and eggs I made the girls for breakfast.

Around the house...is clean. I can smell it. There is nothing better then the small of a freshly cleaned house.

One of my favorite things...my friends. You guys rock.

A few plans for the rest of the week... no plans. I don't plans unless it involves an appointment.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails