Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuneful Tuesday

Oh this one is embarassing moment that can be used in the wedding kinda song.
I do not know if you guys have heard this song. When they played it in Germany my son was about 4 years old. Everytime this song came one he would screamm turn it up momma! then he would be just shaking his butt in his car seat, head waggin, singing Jet Bomb Jet Bomb.
I can hardly type I am laughing so hard at the memory. Well son this ones for you. it can never be said you didn't make you momma laugh!

Warning this song is by Tom Jones so it is a bit racy and so you can imagine some of the video is.





Wanna play and dance! Share a memory with me!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when kids are all into an adult song. Lol!

J.J. said...

That is a hoot!!!!! What a blast form the past! I turned it on while the kids were around and quickly had to turn it off and watch it after they has scampered away :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails