Saturday, January 23, 2010

52 Blessings - 4

This weeks blessing for me is we made the last car payment on the car. It is officially ours!
I can not tell you what this will do to help us financially. I can feel some of the debt weight coming off my shoulders. We can start to breathe again.

Lord Thank You for granting me the patience and the lesson learned through this financial struggle. For teaching me to be aware of how ignorant we can be when spending our money.
Thank you for also teaching me that we can have fun as a family without having to spend a lot of money.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I bet not having a car payment feels great!

http://www.eyeballgirl.com

Queenie Jeannie said...

BRAVO!!!! So happy for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!

Bridgett Owens said...

That is something I hope to experience this year as well and I am eager for that day! Congratulations on paying off your car! I know that is one burden you won't have to carry anymore!!! Awesome prayer, too! Love that!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails