Friday, January 22, 2010

Orange you glad ..


Join in the rainbow of fun over at YaYa's . Just make a post of something in your favorite color and link up by clicking the button above.
Well, my 12 year wedding anniversary is Friday. We didn't really have a wedding so it got me thinking of anniversary cakes. Should I buy one ,should I not? So I went looking for some inspiration.
There is just somthing interesting about this one.
I love the contrast of white on the dark people here.

I love this idea of little individual monograms in single boxes.

Of course I had to find a cupcake tower

Love how the tree climbs the side here.

I think this one looks like a seat. but still pretty.

love the cresents and pipework here.

Jeannie has been on the phone with me when Chris is being ,well ,Chris I think this one fits the bill.


This is wildly amazing.
I think this one wins out though .The detail and different shades and elements won my heart.
Have a royally, wonderful ,colorful week.


Photobucket


Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails