Friday, January 22, 2010

Orange you glad ..


Join in the rainbow of fun over at YaYa's . Just make a post of something in your favorite color and link up by clicking the button above.
Well, my 12 year wedding anniversary is Friday. We didn't really have a wedding so it got me thinking of anniversary cakes. Should I buy one ,should I not? So I went looking for some inspiration.
There is just somthing interesting about this one.
I love the contrast of white on the dark people here.

I love this idea of little individual monograms in single boxes.

Of course I had to find a cupcake tower

Love how the tree climbs the side here.

I think this one looks like a seat. but still pretty.

love the cresents and pipework here.

Jeannie has been on the phone with me when Chris is being ,well ,Chris I think this one fits the bill.


This is wildly amazing.
I think this one wins out though .The detail and different shades and elements won my heart.
Have a royally, wonderful ,colorful week.


Photobucket


6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very cool! It's so amazing what they do with wedding cakes now!!

Sandy said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!

Denice said...

You're never going to see these at cakewrecks.com! Love them all...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I love the butterfly one!

Katie Lane said...

Love purple!! The cupcakes and the butterflys and that last one - too fab!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! Have your cake and ... LOL You definitely found some amazing cakes!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails