Saturday, December 19, 2009

TODAY'S THE DAY...

We are picking up Ryan from the airport in Austin today!
I am so excited I can't sit still.
But I wanted to share the card I finally made him for his birthday.We got him a guitar, amp, and lessons for his birthday so I thought this fit!
It will be sitting under his tabletop tree for him when he gets into his room with all the other cards he received from family.
I made this using my cricut indie art cartridge and rockstar paper from DCWV.
I kept it simple because he's 16 now mom and I mean really why does it have to be embellished?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great masculine card for a teen boy! and how excited he'll be to see the accompanying gifts!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I know how happy you are right now!!!! I hope you guys have a fantastic visit!!! The card is super cool and teenager approved I'm sure!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! The card is perfect!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails