Friday, December 4, 2009

Orange You Glad

Every Saturday my bloggy friend YaYa hosts Orange You Glad It's Saturday, in honor of her favorite color ORANGE!
She encourages us to then share some things filled with our favorite color.


So after I sit around in my Fabulous living room (LOL I wish) ...
eating a snack of these yummy beauties...

I invite you to come for ride to my favorite spot in my kick butt car...

Hey It's my fantasy and I can color it any color I want! LOL
Go forth and share your color fantasies and hook it up to YaYa here.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
We used to purple M&M's to potty train the 3 year old I nanny for!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You purple Queen you!! Love it!! Sooo...gonna share the chocolate or are ya gonna keep 'em for yourself???

Bridgett Owens said...

That is very kewl! It's nice to see a glimpse into your world! LOL

Denice said...

EVERYTHING looks better in purple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails