Saturday, December 5, 2009

Scripture challenge week 48 - Give


This is the season of giving, but are we focusing on material objects?
Are we giving of ourselves?
There is so much more we can give to others, even if it is just the gift of listening to a friend vent.
God gives to us so we that we can give freely to others.
I need to remember this word after being hurt by someone who I thought was my friend. It hardened my heart and I am so glad this lesson came along when it did.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

It's wonderful to know that no matter how much we give, we can never outgive God! Thank you for the encouraging post!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

What Bridgett said!!! You ARE a cheerful giver!!!

Unknown said...

this is lovely at this time of year, i agree we ould all give gifts but faith in a true friend, is worth much more,
sorry not been about to visit much, not getting to much crafting done, busy looking after my mum, stil in hospital

Related Posts with Thumbnails