Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scripture challenge week 47 - Thankful


The economy is sucks , money is tight, people are losing jobs left and right ..it seems terribly hard to be thankful right now. There is , however always something to have thanks for, God's love and your relationship with Him. That is one thing that NO ONE can take from you. When I start to feel like I am not happy, I stop and look around. I write down everything I am thankful for. Then I raise that thanks up to God and thank Him for blessing me beyond what I may deserve.
I remember hearing Oprah state years ago that every night she writes down 5 things she is Thankful for that day. I think that is awesome. It will definitely open up your eyes to what you ARE blessed with. Pretty soon you might be wondering why you were sad to begin with...


Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails