Monday, November 23, 2009

Things to ponder


Well I missed last weeks Friend Making Monday, and almost didn't do this week's. After a weekend of having a house full of moody preteens we weren't expecting (their dad wound up in the hospital and mom is deployed) I surrendered to the quiet and took a loooooong bath and read a book. I also need to clean but I figured what's a bit more time right?
So Amber over at {aefilkins} posted ...

This week, it's all about Thanksgiving.



1. Turkey or Ham?
2. Favorite side dish.
3. Favorite dessert.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?
5. If so, what's on the top of your list?
6. Going out of town or staying close to home?
7. Hosting or helping?
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.
9. What do you do after dinner?
10. What are you most thankful for this year?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. Turkey or Ham? Gobble Gobble here

2. Favorite side dish. Broccoli Casserole

3. Favorite dessert. PECAN PIE, I only eat it on Thanksgiving. It is so bad for my waistline and I can and will eat a whole pie over the course of a weekend.

4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? I would love to but sadly funds aren't there.

5. If so, what's on the top of your list?Ally McBeal DVD set . I really miss that show and never did get to see the last season we were overseas.

6. Going out of town or staying close to home?We will be at home

7. Hosting or helping? Neither I am doing it all but only for my family.

8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. We pull out Christmas movies and usually watch Muppet Christmas Carol after dinner.

9. What do you do after dinner? Decorate for Christmas good way to burn off calories!

10. What are you most thankful for this year?Everyone I know has been ok in the job department for most of the year and even though we may all be stretched to the max. We are all blessed to have someone in our house working . Also for the support I got during the Ft Hood incident. I love everyone for the support and concern they showed me and my family. Thank you ALL!

How about you what are you most Thankful for? You can copy and paste the questions and answer in your comments or you could cpy and paste and put them on your own blog. How bout it?




Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails