Monday, November 23, 2009

Answers to those dawning questions...

A couple weeks ago I gave you guys the chance to ask me anything and as I suspected I only got a few. However I am still going to answer them and if you ever get the urge to ask another ask away.... so here goes....

Bridgett asked
If you could change anything about your life now, what would it be?
It would be asking my son to return home to live with us. I miss him horribly. But I also understand why he needed to go live with his dad. It was hard on him when Chris got deployed.
Jeannie asked
What is the one thing you would love to do but have been too chicken to try?
That would be trying to push myself to try harder in getting myself out there in the crafting and bloggy world. LOL those who have talked to me in person get my humor but somehow it gets lost in type. But I would love love love to meet more fun people ...like Jeannie here.
Pam asked
Where were you in Germany that you enjoyed the Christmas markets? (I LOVED it over there!!!)
We lived in Schweinfurt for 7 years and I miss it so much. I think I was born to be European. I lived about a third of my life over there. My dad was stationed there when I was younger as well. Though I enjoyed it much more as an adult. It freaked me out that the germans doted on me when they saw me as a kid. It did have bonuses though I got a lot of free candy as a kid.

Well that's it not too many questions asked but they still deserved an answer! LOL now if that opened up any more questions into my world I will be glad to answer them.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hopefully we will BOTH be back in europe next year!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love when you share about yourself! You were asked a lot of great questions!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails