Friday, October 23, 2009

This years mix....

We did it again. We had so much fun making last years monster cupcakes that we made another batch.

Now to show some of our favorites .This is Chris' squished bug and my spider in her web. I messed up my web but my family loved it!


This one is Michelle's werewolf. Love the red eyes.
This is the 1 eyed 1 horned flying purple people eater. Kyla said daddy it's not purple. His reply well who said he was purple? Maybe he just eats purple people? And he wonders where they get it from...
Don't remember what I was taking a picture of here maybe the weird 4 eyed thing ?

I rather like this one I got the genius idea to use fruit rolls to make my mummy. Then Chris dashed my hopes by saying hey no seseme street monsters.

Chris said he wins for the spookiest cupcake...a bill!

I love him I really do LOL!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOVE 'EM!!! They are even better than I imagined they would be!!!! Such fun at your house!

I am working on a longggg blog post so it will be a bit yet...

Kathy W said...

totally fun, wish I could eat one or two.... look yummy

Bridgett Owens said...

I really like these fun cupcakes! Your family has the best fun with these! What great memories!!! Miss you!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Denice said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I love them all...even the "not so spooky" ones! LOL!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!

kc_froglady said...

They turned out great again! I bet you had a lot of fun! I wish I was there to help eat some :) YUM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails