Monday, October 26, 2009

Friend making monday

Welcome to a new week everyone. Are you surprised to see me? LOL I am shocked to be here. Once again I am joining Friend Making Monday by Amber over at aefilkins, so run on over and check it out. This weeks topic is...
If life were a movie, which movie would you want to live in?

Well I have to say way to think on your feet there Amber...
There are 3 I would ultimitely pick and they areI choose Ya YA because I love the bonds of friendship those ladies have and I am a firm believer in life long friendships.

Hot men, Great cars, action, great locations this movie rocks!
Then definitely my winner hands Down ...Gone with the Wind. The time period ..to be the belle of the ball.. Scarlett's who gives a damn approach to life. Yup I want to be her when I grow up.
So what movie would you choose?


Photobucket

9 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

I like your movies!! I've never seen Gone With The Wind...but I did attempt to watch it once.

Happy FMM!

2Wired2Tired said...

Great list! I love your final choice too. I considered it but finally decided that after a day or two of dealing with all those petticoats and being cinched into teeny tiny girdles I would want to strangle someone. Loved the move though and Scarlett is a great character.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm enjoying yours, now following, and looking forward to reading more.

Denice said...

Gone With the Wind is my absolute favorite movie, and who doesn't love the green velvet dress she made out of the curtains...how awesome was that? And I couldn't imagine looking into Rhett's eyes and not swooning over him....LOL, but that's just me!

Great choices on all your movies, they're all classics in my book.

Angela Tolsma said...

Oh!! Great movie choices!!! I love Gone with the Wind. If only I had an opportunity to wear a dress like hers!!

Beth P. said...

What unique choices! They are all so different, that makes them all fun! Thank you for stopping by today - I'm glad you enjoyed Sweet Home Alabama more than you thought you would :-)

Happy FMM!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a tough question!!!

Ed said...

I would live anywhere in any Doris Day movie - just love her to bits ..

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gone With The Wind is MY FAVORITE too!!!! We were so separated at birth....

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh Gone With the Wind was such a great movie! I have not seen that movie in SUCH a long time! What a fun post today!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails