Monday, October 26, 2009

Friend making monday

Welcome to a new week everyone. Are you surprised to see me? LOL I am shocked to be here. Once again I am joining Friend Making Monday by Amber over at aefilkins, so run on over and check it out. This weeks topic is...
If life were a movie, which movie would you want to live in?

Well I have to say way to think on your feet there Amber...
There are 3 I would ultimitely pick and they areI choose Ya YA because I love the bonds of friendship those ladies have and I am a firm believer in life long friendships.

Hot men, Great cars, action, great locations this movie rocks!
Then definitely my winner hands Down ...Gone with the Wind. The time period ..to be the belle of the ball.. Scarlett's who gives a damn approach to life. Yup I want to be her when I grow up.
So what movie would you choose?


Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails