Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friend Making Monday





It's time for another question of the week. Amber over at aefilkins wants to know this week...




What are you going to be for Halloween?




well me personally I hardly ever dress up but I can tell you what my favorite Halloween costume was.


That's right I own a Malificent costume that I love, but I lent it to a friend and never got it back. I am a bit sad about that. Ohh well spilled milk right? But she is m favorite Disney character of all time.
Here is what my daughter kyla is going to be though...

some kind of pumpkin spice girl. She really has plans to make it her own though with pumpkin jewelery she owns and she wants to spray paint her hair. Though the wig she says is cute too.
Michelle just wants to be a cat this year. So we are just going to get her some cat ears and make her up.
We will probably attend the Boozaar in Gatesville. It is a fun and safe alternative to trick or treating.
So what are your plans for the holiday?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Love the orange costume!

Bridgett Owens said...

How neat! My kids are going to be wearing matching costumes and we're going to be the "pit crew" for my husband! We're taking his race car to the church for their Trunk or Treat Neewalloh event!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails