Saturday, October 10, 2009

Card sharing Sunday

Well other then my Mojo Monday card it really turned out to be project sharing sunday instead of cards. I was busy flexing the brain muscles.
As always first is my mojo card using this sketch... Then here is my take. I really was hoping it would look more fall like, but the melon mambo in reality is more of a pink I think, but the crushed curry is FABBBBBBBBULOUSSSSS! For Barb over at Haunted Design house's Macabre Monday Challenge the theme was Terrifying Treats( to make a treat container). So here is mine...
Doesn't look like one right ? well look at it from the side...


I must thank siser Wendy as well, because that fabulous shoe came from a design template she sent me AWHILE back. see Wendy told ya I'd get to it!

Then Kerry over at 3 Clover Designs Thursday Challenge was also another Autumn Or Halloween treat holder. I dug out my foam stamps and went to work.




Don't you just love that flower? They were the reason I bought that particular package.

Oh and my Mojo Monday qualifies for my SBS group challenge this week of using ribbon/fiber/ or sewing on a card. Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope you enjoyed looking.

Hope you had a great weekend!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Barb said...

These are all fantastic, Christina! LOVE the witchie shoe with the pumpkins... sophisticated AND fun ;) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great card and lovely projects! You rocked these challenges as always!

Jana said...

These are great. Love the one with the shoe. How very tricky you are.

kay said...

Very pretty card! The Crushed Curry is indeed a beautiful color and it just gives a lot of vibrance in your card!

Kathy W said...

wowzwr! liked mojo card, but the shoe is the da bomb!

Denice said...

Wow, I love all your projects! The shoe container rocks! How sneaky were you trying to keep all the treats for yourself?!! LOL!

The card is great, and the colors are dreamy!

Wishing I had some time to join in all the creating, soon I hope!

Jessica G. said...

Fun cards! I really like the pink paired with the curry and your witch shoes are just too cute! Awesome treat container, too!

Queenie Jeannie said...

All your creatiions are outstanding!! Love 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails