Saturday, October 10, 2009

Card sharing Sunday

Well other then my Mojo Monday card it really turned out to be project sharing sunday instead of cards. I was busy flexing the brain muscles.
As always first is my mojo card using this sketch... Then here is my take. I really was hoping it would look more fall like, but the melon mambo in reality is more of a pink I think, but the crushed curry is FABBBBBBBBULOUSSSSS! For Barb over at Haunted Design house's Macabre Monday Challenge the theme was Terrifying Treats( to make a treat container). So here is mine...
Doesn't look like one right ? well look at it from the side...


I must thank siser Wendy as well, because that fabulous shoe came from a design template she sent me AWHILE back. see Wendy told ya I'd get to it!

Then Kerry over at 3 Clover Designs Thursday Challenge was also another Autumn Or Halloween treat holder. I dug out my foam stamps and went to work.




Don't you just love that flower? They were the reason I bought that particular package.

Oh and my Mojo Monday qualifies for my SBS group challenge this week of using ribbon/fiber/ or sewing on a card. Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope you enjoyed looking.

Hope you had a great weekend!


Photobucket

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails