Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scripture Challenge week 39- power



God can do all that He wills but He will not do all that He can.” A.H. Strong
Society today often claims that there is no God due to the fact that God can straighten out our problems if He wanted to. But how can anyone doubt His awesome power when He saved Moses from the Pharoh? When He parted the Red Sea so His children can escape? How about telling Noah exactly what to do to save his righteous family from death? Or the awesome calm that He gave Daniel to face the lions in the den?
In our times of despair and loneliness, in our times of fear and doubt, let God be your power to get you through your trials.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I love the lettering.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful page for God's Power Christina! love the letters and stars and you great verses!

Kathy W said...

this is better than church- get more from you than the sermon!

Lee said...

This post really made me smile. I've had a lot of anxiety and trouble with my faith recently, so finding this really lightened my day and eased my mind.
Thought I'd check out your blog, stop by mine some time if you'd like! Have a great day!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this message! It's so true and I am so tired of hearing others blame God for the problems of this world. He gave us free will so we can do whatever we CHOOSE to do. God doesn't have a magic wand to zap all the bad stuff away. Every choice has a consequence, good or bad. Obviously more people should read your blog and check out your scripture pages! LOL
Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails