Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scripture Challenge week 34- Blessed


Last week I got a bit personal about heart, but I really want to share with you the fact that I am blessed. Blessed beyond what I think I deserve. In this time of struggle for most of the world I have a home, clothes , shoes , food, and love. I try every evening to come up with a blessing that happened to me that day. You do get a blessing everyday , you may just not notice it in the hustle and bustle of life. So take the time today to try and find your daily blessing, don't take them for granted they are all part of His design.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Drahdrah said...

You are absolutely right. Just looking at my daughter reminds me daily !

Denice said...

Love the paper and the colors!
I consider the computer that brings me to your site (which makes me happy) a blessing...does that count?!!

Anonymous said...

How true. When I take the time to slow down I am better able to see all the blessings I have right in front of me.

Kathy W said...

thanks for reminding us all the be thankful and remember we are all blessed

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm blessed to have you for a friend!!!

Ceal said...

I love this Christina! Great job

Bridgett Owens said...

This is so encouraging to me right now. It's been hard with Paul being laid off six months now and then another two weeks of waiting on the unemployment to kick in again. But I am thankful that God has always provided for us and continues to bless us and keep up. We have never gone to bed hungry or seen our children do without and that is all glory to God! No one but God!
Thanks for the reminder!

Related Posts with Thumbnails