Thursday, September 10, 2009

HI YA'll

I am sitting here at my desk , breaking my husbands in house arrest to let you guys know I am injured. About 2 years ago I hurt my heel on a trampoline and while it healed I now have heel spurs. After a lot of walking I start to limp. Well since we moved 2 months ago my ankle has been hurting as well off and on depending on my limp. I figured ok its because I am compensating for the heel. Well its traveling up my calf muscle. Again I am think compensating. Well Monday morning I wake up and yell as soon as I try to stand. So I stay off it all day Mon. well by the end of the day it looks like I have a growth on my ankle by the bone that sticks out it is so swollen. I did go to the doctor Tuesday and I was told to stay the hell off it! So since Monday I was told by my husband if I move from the couch or my bed without elevating my foot, he's gonna yell at me. Well its still swollen but the pain is not as bad so he said I can go anywhere now as long as I am sitting. Punk I stand when I craft... Needless to say it may be a few more days till I have something new to show you guys in that department. So I will be back off and on, just no fun stuff to share.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ah man!!! That totally sucks!! What are they going to do to fix you up??

How do you stamp standing up?? LOL! I'm sitting down for everything except using my cuttlebug.

Hugs and hope you feel better SOON!!!

Kathy W said...

yuck for you, hope you feel better- how about foot massage from hubby

Pam said...

OUCH! I'm so sorry!! Hope you are able to get up and around soon! Praying for you!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Ouch! That sounds so painful! I am sorry to hear you are laid up right now. But that is what you need and I am so glad you FINALLY went to the doctor to see about it. You definitely did the right thing and I hope you will comply (even though I know you don't want to! LOL) but it's for the best. Take care and rest! I miss you!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Julia Aston said...

My goodness Christina! how terrible for you - I hope they find out what's wrong or that staying off of it helps you! It is awful not to be able to get around - as soon as you need to stay put you can think of a million things you need to get up and do I'm sure!

Denice said...

Sorry to hear you're laid up! OUCH! Take care of yourself and STAY OFF your foot...no one wants to be in pain!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh Christine, hope you feel better soon!

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails