Sunday, September 6, 2009

Card Challenges Sunday

I am running behind today but I did manage some cards. The first one is moj0 monday....

And here is my card... I got this new image from Bridgett for my birthday. I loved coloring her.
The Kerry over at 3 clovers Designs issued a challenge to use primary and secondary colors only. I had a hard time with this one, but I like the way it came out.
Well I have a busy day ahead of me today. We are off to get some groceries and then to the pool then I promised I would play video games today so I will catch you guys later. Have a great labor day weekend.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Bridgett Owens said...

Your coloring is so good! Love the dimension you added with shadows and shading! Both cards are super great but I absolutely love the first one the most!!!! Have fun at the pool!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Denice said...

Love your mojo card and the colors....so perfect! You did the image justice w/ your coloring!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Both cards are SO AWESOME!!! I see you used the new technique too!!! You are so crazy talented!!! Love 'em!

Kathy W said...

love the sunflower paper to match the sunflower card- you rocked the sketch

Related Posts with Thumbnails