Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moving right along ...

footloose and fancy free.
HE HE sorry muppets popped in for a visit. So here is another little diddy I have put together. And I have come to a realization.
1. I have no idea what I was thinking buying that fall paper with such off colors.
2. I am tired of doing the same ole Thanksgiving and Christmas layouts. Yes the people and
location sometimes change but its always the same general idea.
3. The stamped cricut cartridge does not like to work for me making small letters. OK so it isn't all bad add some journaling on the page and I do really love my family. They made that Thanksgiving tolerable. Even if we did have to deal with off the wall Karaoke singers.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Who called the cops?? Is burning the stuffing illegal?? LOL!

I like your page just fine. Perfection is SO over-rated!

Denice said...

Off colors?!! I don't really see it! Nice LO, love the squares.

Personally, I like the Shorty feature best on Stamped, even if it doesn't have a shadow.

Anonymous said...

You know me, I'll like anything with orange!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your page Christina! such warm colours.
I have left a little something for you on my blog.

Julie

Bridgett Owens said...

I really like the fall page! It's beautiful and those colors don't look off in the picture. I love all the details...it's awesome!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Chrissy D said...

Love the flower embellishment along with the flourish in the corner. Gorgeous page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails