Monday, August 10, 2009

I'll have a blue Christmas...

ok for this layout I made an executive decision that instead of doing 3 layouts of things we did during the holiday season I would combine them into one. ... The top two pictures are the gift exchange we did with our friends , the middle left are my girls making yummmmmmmy no bake cookies..(would it be weird if I made some now?) and the last 2 are of Michelley belly opening gifts Christmas morning.

Hmmm speaking of I need to get rolling on starting my Christmas Shopping......ohh and totally random poll here.
Since we now live in a big 2 story house, would it be bad of me to do like three trees? My traditional Disney tree, one for the upstairs and a pretty purple one just for me in my room?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Denice said...

Love the LO and how you combined different events...it all works well together!

3 trees isn't excessive, if you had 3 in every room...well, maybe then! LOL!

Kathy W said...

"without you...." okay not you make me want to pull out my scrapping stuff!

Bridgett Owens said...

First of all, I love the layout. The way you incorporate so much into one space without making it look overdone or too busy is awesome! Love that!

Second, on the poll...I think since you have a larger home now, you should definitely go for it! Three trees isn't bad and you've always wanted a purple tree. I say now you can! LOL

And lastly...great reminder on starting Christmas shopping! I need to make a list!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

Go for the three trees hun! Whatever makes you happy! Remember, YOU are the Queen of your house!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Oh absolutely GREAT PAGE!!! Hope you are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Oh a purple tree sounds cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails