Monday, August 10, 2009

I'll have a blue Christmas...

ok for this layout I made an executive decision that instead of doing 3 layouts of things we did during the holiday season I would combine them into one. ... The top two pictures are the gift exchange we did with our friends , the middle left are my girls making yummmmmmmy no bake cookies..(would it be weird if I made some now?) and the last 2 are of Michelley belly opening gifts Christmas morning.

Hmmm speaking of I need to get rolling on starting my Christmas Shopping......ohh and totally random poll here.
Since we now live in a big 2 story house, would it be bad of me to do like three trees? My traditional Disney tree, one for the upstairs and a pretty purple one just for me in my room?
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails