Saturday, August 8, 2009

BEWARE~~~

I know it supposed to be card challenge Sunday but let's face it I have been card making challenged lately so I have to say be thankful for anything I have to share lol... I was so bummed the edge of that background paper and the crow are all glitter and I couldn't get it to show. And I love this line from Making memories called spellbound. I LOVE it I tell you. You know how kids say if you love it so much why don't you marry it? I would if I could I tell you. My daughter did NOT make a convincing scary witch. Just look at her. Maybe she can be the good witch of the southwest?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhhh! LOVE IT CHRISTINA!!!!

And I see your workspace......sorta! We demand more, detailed photos of your crafty-nest!!!!! (please?)

I'm going to make one of Dawn's diorama cards today! Why not do one of those???

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a wonderful layout! You are getting so much done! I am hoping to join you in scrapbooking more often very soon!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails