Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy mail

Who doesn't love happy mail? I recently recieved 2 cards wishing me well in my new home. I have just been slacking in sharing them sorry guys.
Jeannie made me this beautiful card. I love it! Thanks so much Jeannie.

Ya ya sent me this wonderful post card. I love post cards! They always have fun facts on the back. Like did you know Rochester is home to marshmellows, Jello., Xerox, Kodak,Freanch's Mustard , baby shoes, gold teeth (front runner of grillz baby LOL), and the mail chute. I sat here and was like really hmmmm. Thanks Yaya!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ooops! I didn't mean to guilt ya hun! I just wanted to make sure you got it!!! I'm glad you liked it!

Rochester is fabulous. I've been there twice!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card...that must've been a fun surprise, huh?

I love postcards, too! I also like the little tidbits of information on the back!!!

Love them!

Hugs,
Bridgett

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

These are just beautiful Christina!

Julie

Kathy W said...

fun mail, only a crafter can appreciate it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Time to show off YOUR work now!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Jeannie's cards are amazing! Just like yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails