Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scripture challenge 28 -Strength

Exodus 15:2 (New International Version)
2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

He is my God, and I will praise him,

1 Chronicles 16:11 (New International Version)
11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.


Psalm 18:32 (New International Version)
32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.



Ok so last week we did rest, but when rest doesn't come where do you gather strength? The Lord is an unending source of strength. He can lift us out of the deepest of holes and give us the energy to carry on. We just need to trust in Him and not ourselves when our batteries start to die because they will fail us. We are only human after all.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Denice said...

Perfect LO, in every way!

Bridgett Owens said...

Wonderful page, Christina! I love the colors, the buttons framing the scriptures, the stamping...it's all great!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Amber said...

another great page hun and wonderful verses to go with it ! Thanks for everything :)

Anonymous said...

I really need some strength right now in making a decision about a potential adoption.





Christina,
I just got your package in the mail, thank you SO much!!! I LOVE it! I didn't open it until after I posted for tonight, but don't worry, I will blog about it! It's amazing! It's perfect! It totally made my day! And jolly ranchers! Lol! Guess I won't have to steal any this week from work!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Yaya

Related Posts with Thumbnails