Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer fun

My sister Wendy over at Wendy's crafting times posts a weekly sketch challenge for a board she is on. This weeks sketch is here. Instead of using it for a card challenge my dear friend Amber said that would make a cute scrap page. Since I have not worked on my girls albums in ages and I totally agreed with her I flipped the sketch on its side and made this....

Hubby says he loves the head wear in this picture , but I think its perfect for commerating the first time we bought a pool of the girls. I loved the challenge Wendy! I really hope you do not mind that I made a page from it! But you know what they say inspiration comes from everywhere and everything. Thaks for inspiring me to get a page done!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oH Christina I thought I was going a bit daft Then, when I could not see it,and this was woth the wait. It is lovely, I love it,
If you dont mind I will put a link to this post on the forum where the challenge is the girls will love to see it

Bridgett Owens said...

Amber is so right! This is a great sketch for a layout. I love it!!! You did a fabulous job!!! I love it all...and on a day like today, that is a great page to make!!! Muggy, humid and hot! Not my favorite combo! LOL

Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

What a cute page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails