Wednesday, July 22, 2009

something simple


I really did mean to post this tuesday. I thought I would go registar the kids for school and go to the library and get home. SOOOOO not how that happened. We wound up out school shopping as well until 8:30 pm. So from 9 am till then we were home maybe an hour.
Anyway , I made this using a timeless template from papertrey ink. I am spoiling the surprise but I made this for Bridgett for joining my pay it forward craft challenge. Yes I am just now getting to it...but I didn't forget..jeannie I have your getting ready to be mailed as well. {wink}
It is very simple but my crafting brain seems to have gone on vacation.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

OHMYGOSH!! That is so stinkin pretty!!!! I know Bridgett will totally love it. (duh! it's from YOU!)

I just got my first order from papertrey yesterday. Incredible stamp sets!!! I also got their "vine" ribbon for my secret decoder cards. So many projects, not enough time!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I am jumping up and down! THIS IS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Okay I will stop jumping now! It's hard to type!!! LOL

If this is the amazing and beautiful creations you make when your "crafting brain goes on vacation" then I can hardly wait to see what else you are going to share! I LOVE IT GIRLIE!!!!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

This is pretty Christina, it will make a lovely gift

Unknown said...

Its Me back again, I must be having a strange moment or visions of the future.
oN my blog when I look at the photo that tells me about your newest post, it shows my sketch that you said you were going to put on today, but i cant see it at all, its still on my blog as your last posting but not on your page.
very strange christina, am i having visions of posts not made yet
wendy

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed you made that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails