Saturday, July 25, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

As always we start out with Mojo Monday , but it is also for Kerry's 3 clover thursday challenge which was bling, or basically anything that sparkles. So here is mojo monday's sketch ... This is my card. I got this image from a friend of mine who knows I love Magnolias but neither of us can afford a lot at one time so we buy a few then trade them. And those sparklely leaves I just love them. They make my heart pitter patter.
Now for my sbs 24 group weekend challenge, which is all boy. Well I struggle with makeing boy stuff but not since getting just jawing, I am sure my teenage son will just love this on his birthday. This one is a spark2lose one from my swap I mentioned awhile back,, the stamped image with a twist. Well I got the image and the brown PP in the swap and made this little diddy. I left off a sentimeant as I have no idea what to use it for yet but I am sure it will find a good home. As always I hope you enjoyed looking as I enjoyed playing and have a great week!

Photobucket







Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails