Saturday, July 25, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

As always we start out with Mojo Monday , but it is also for Kerry's 3 clover thursday challenge which was bling, or basically anything that sparkles. So here is mojo monday's sketch ... This is my card. I got this image from a friend of mine who knows I love Magnolias but neither of us can afford a lot at one time so we buy a few then trade them. And those sparklely leaves I just love them. They make my heart pitter patter.
Now for my sbs 24 group weekend challenge, which is all boy. Well I struggle with makeing boy stuff but not since getting just jawing, I am sure my teenage son will just love this on his birthday. This one is a spark2lose one from my swap I mentioned awhile back,, the stamped image with a twist. Well I got the image and the brown PP in the swap and made this little diddy. I left off a sentimeant as I have no idea what to use it for yet but I am sure it will find a good home. As always I hope you enjoyed looking as I enjoyed playing and have a great week!

Photobucket







14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina!! Haven't visited your blog in ages which is entirely too long!!! Love the new look!!! Hope all is well for your family!

Unknown said...

you have been busy, and all of them stunners,But I just love the pirate card

Amber said...

like i told ya i loveeeeeeeeeee them they are too cute !

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Your work is amazing! I wish I was a better paper crafter! 'Sorry I haven't been making the rounds much - had to get back over here to see what you've been up to. Glad I did! :)

Ed said...

Gorgeous cards Christina, the Tilda one is just too lovely for words, love how you coloured her in !!

Ed said...

Gorgeous cards Christina, the Tilda one is just too lovely for words, love how you coloured her in !!

Bridgett Owens said...

I think your cards are fabulous! I haven't tried the shutter tri-fold card yet but you rocked it out! No pun intended! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Shelly Koskinen said...

Awesome cards!!!!

Denice said...

You did a great job with the magnolia image and coloring technique.

I have to say I love the 2nd card the most! I just saw this at SCS and thought "I have to try this!" but WOW, you ROCKED IT!!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Too cute! Have a happy Monday~ I am slowly making my way through all of the comments that I so lovingly received last Thursday when I was featured on SITS. Thank you so very much for visiting me.

Pam said...

These are all great!!! WTG on keeping up with the MOJO sketches... I've kinda fallen behind- on everything! LOL! The card for your son really does ROCK, too!! Awesome work! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh your son's card is perfect!

Kathy W said...

OMG- loved the magnolia but the tri shutter rocks, so casing that one

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Gorgeous cards Christina, you have been busy!

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails