Sunday, May 31, 2009

WHAT A WEEKEND!

Recognize this guy?....
How about now?.....Or now?.....
I know most of you will remember this guy.....Lieutenant Dan Yup we went to go watch Gary Sinise and the LT. Dan Band perform a concert on Ft. Hood for the troops on sat. I honestly did not know he had a band. And talk about a fluke, I lost my ID card (gasp I know) and so I hadn't been on post in a month and when Chris and I were out doing errands Fri. they called and said he had to come in for something. When we drove by the hospital the sign read Welcome Gary Sinise. I turned to darling hubby and said (ok yelled) YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS COMING! (I love everything this man has ever acted in.) I get told ohhh ya well I have guard that night anyway. Instant buzz kill (stupid army) so I was telling darling Cynthia (HI HUN MISS YOU!) about it and how mad I was ,I was gonna miss it and she said look up the date on the internet. HA HA they were playing sat night not SUN WHICH MEANT I COULD GO ! (PARTY PARTY PARTY) We spent all day there and partied and jammed to slammin music till 9:30 (what animals we are!) The girls loved thier first concert and loved that they got to see Mack from CSI ( Kyla is a huge fan ..odd for a 9 year old girl if you ask me). Ok that being said I am tired from the day and going to bed PEACE OUT GUYS!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denice said...

How AWESOME that you got to see him, and in concert! Sounds like you had a great time!

At the end one of his CSI episodes he was playing w/ his band, very cool for those of us who haven't had to opportunity to see him in person!

Lucky you!

Kelly L said...

How AWESOME for you!! Congrats. I think I would have been exhausted too, but it sounds like a great time. Nice photos too for you to remember the experience! :) Kelly from KL Stampin N Scrappin

Queenie Jeannie said...

You lucky duck!!!! I'm assuming it was awesome. He does have a great voice so it makes sense. I love that he came to support the trooops!!!!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Wow! sounds like you had a great time, lucky you :-).

Julie

Sally said...

Wow! I would have loved to have gone to that, looks like you had a fantastic time!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - I love him too and I didn't know he had a band either! how fun that you got to go- looks like it was a super time and what great weather!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I am still so super excited for you! This is awesome! I knew he had a band and I actually heard him play ... yeah ON TV so not as exciting as IN PERSON! I am like you...everything he plays in is amazing. I love him!!! So glad you got to see him and that it worked out for you to go as a family!!!
Huge Hugs,
Bridgett

kc_froglady said...

oh how awesome! glad you all had a marvelous time and I have to say I am a little envious - would of loved to see his concert!

Related Posts with Thumbnails