Saturday, May 30, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

Sunday ...time for more card challenges! Yippee! I love these I really do so let's start.
Of Course we Started with mojo monday.....
Here is what I did with the sketch. It's for someones birthday but can't say who as I don't know if she reads my blog or not! Paper is SEIThis is my SBS 24 Group challenge. This week's theme was flowers. This is another one for my Stamp2Lose swap. I was sent the pp and image to work with.
Kerry's 3 Clover's Thursday Challenge was to make a non square/ rectangle card. Ok I was at a loss , but then I remembered I had some templates that sister Wendy had sent me. I thought I lost em when my computer crashed a while back , but found them on a disk. WHEW! So I made this....
after thought though was I so should have cuttlebugged the hat. Ohh well live and learn. Hope You enjoyed looking. I enjoyed making!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow they're all so great!

Debbie said...

What great cards! I just came over from SITS.

Pam said...

All of these are awesome!! I didn't get to the Mojo card this week... yours is TERRIFIC! I love the way the next one turned out, too- especially since the items were sent to you and you had to figure it out (gotta love those out of the box things, huh?!). And the hat card... what can I say except GORGEOUS?!! WTG!!!

Denice said...

How great are all three of these cards?!! Well, let me tell you....they are ADORABLE! I'm thinking I might have to look into the Mojo Monday as soon as I'm off of work for the summer...your Mojo cards always look fantastic!

About the TP roll thingy, I actually used a couple of paper towel holders....strange, w/ 4 kids it's still all I had in the house! LOL!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! I really love these!!! You are so talented, ya brat!!

I'm not one to use layouts - AT ALL! - but I'm so loving that first card and will totally use it!!

Sally said...

Great cards, I particularly like the hat - stunning colour and that flower sets it off perfectly. x x

Bridgett Owens said...

Wow! All these cards are so awesome! I love that you do so many challenges and keep pushing yourself. Your work just keeps getting better and I am like IS THAT POSSIBLE? You are already the best in my book!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute cards...love the hat card..Thanks for joining us at 3CTC!

Ceal said...

Love them all and Love your new blog design! How did you get the buttons uptop? Home, cards, about me ect?

Kerry D-C said...

LOVE the HAT!! Great job! Blue and yellow is one of my fave combos. So pretty! Thanks so much for participating in this week's 3 Clover Thursday Challenge!

Kerry D-C said...

PS-I ALWAYS think of things I should have done to improve my cards...AFTER I am done too. :P

Queenie Jeannie said...

Totally random question:

Do you have alot of sisters? Or are you Mormon (LDS)? Sorry, I'm just nosey/curious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails