Saturday, May 30, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

Sunday ...time for more card challenges! Yippee! I love these I really do so let's start.
Of Course we Started with mojo monday.....
Here is what I did with the sketch. It's for someones birthday but can't say who as I don't know if she reads my blog or not! Paper is SEIThis is my SBS 24 Group challenge. This week's theme was flowers. This is another one for my Stamp2Lose swap. I was sent the pp and image to work with.
Kerry's 3 Clover's Thursday Challenge was to make a non square/ rectangle card. Ok I was at a loss , but then I remembered I had some templates that sister Wendy had sent me. I thought I lost em when my computer crashed a while back , but found them on a disk. WHEW! So I made this....
after thought though was I so should have cuttlebugged the hat. Ohh well live and learn. Hope You enjoyed looking. I enjoyed making!


Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails