Saturday, June 6, 2009

That's all folks

Sorry guys no cards today. Yesterday was our first official day of summer vacation. It was like our bodies and minds knew it too. We weren't up before 11 and then after feeding everyone lunch we went to the library and signed the kids up for the summer reading program. We got some books and just chilled the day away other then doing laundry. Today I start going through the huge rubbermaid tote of clothes. I don't know why I bothered to repack them for next year neither if the girls will ever wear a size 8 again. So better to get em into a box and ready for my cousin or goodwill. So I will be busy today! I hope you guys are rnjoying your weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Friday was the first day of summer vacay for the kids I nanny for and you would think they would super psyched, but instead they were miserable. I'm guessing they didn't like the sudden change in routine?

Unknown said...

This is great! Stopping by from SITS!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So not fair, so NOT FAIR!!! Bella got me up at 6:30 AM this morning! 7 is "sleeping in".

totally sticking my tongue out at you!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I hope you got some much needed rest! I still have to sign my kids up for the summer reading program. It's on my ever-growing, never-ending list of things to do! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails