Wednesday, June 3, 2009

High tootin butt whippin time

As you can plainly see from the pictures my daughter...8 at the time of said photo...kicked our tails at playing muppet monopoly. She knocked our socks off and mopped the floor with our heads. She owned 3/4ths of the board. Her dad gave her a run for her money but in the end she took all. LOOK HER SIBLINGS HID THIER FACES IN SHAME! (just ignore my laundry hanging out in the pictures ) To this day when we hear Wanna play monopoly? we cringe...we do it.. but go in shaking in fear!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total Random Thought for the week
Sometimes it's the crunch berries that just make adult life worth it!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Well that looks so fun! I love your layout!! What a fun memory! I love it! We have the best fun playing games, too. Paul is pretty competitive! LOL

Lovin' the Random Thought! I hear ya about the berries!!!

Anonymous said...

That page is so cute!

And I LOVE kiddie cereals!

Debbie said...

That looks great!
Dropped by from SITS.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I didn't even KNOW they had a muppet monopoly!!! We recently got the electronic version. No more "in my head math"!!! YAY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails