Monday, June 22, 2009

KEEP ON MOVING KEEP ON MOVING

Ok quick update. We are moving but the cousin I mention in the previous post will now be renting the house we are moving out of. THis has made for an interesting twist as we are trying to get out of her way as my cousin will be coming home from Afganistan Weds. After a year apart they desreve thier privacy , but With Chris working this week and just going to transportation today because we got the keys late fri. we are not sure thats going to happen.
But my husband being the guy he is the girls rooms are moved except the furniture..most of the kitchen is done as well as the bathrooms. So it's coming along. Just slowly. Well I have to get moving or nothing will get done today. Love ya'll
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop blogging and get moving!!! ;)

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my goodness! So much to do... What a workout, huh? I hope to talk to you again after you get all settled in. I will miss our chats!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

I wish I was there to help!!! Hugs and I hope it continues to work out so well!!!

Unknown said...

How are you surviving the move, hope all is going well, and you get everything sorted out soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails