Thursday, June 4, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER

Today is the kids last day of school. AHHHH sleeping in will feel great for the first week or so. Here is the what the girls teachers are getting as a thank you for putting up with my girls for 9 months. It's a rolled up beach towel, with slippers and an eyemask inserted in on top, a mindless reading magazine, and in the very recycled TAC stamp clamshell there are packets of individual country time lemonade. On the back of the card it reads
A towel, some lemonade , and a magazine for the pool.
Some slippers and eyemask to ease the headaches and stress of 9 months of school!
Thank you for all you do!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! Now how cute is this??? Those teachers are going to be loving these gifts! I know it sounds good to me!!! LOL

So what are you going to do now that school's out, school's out, the teachers let the monkeys out? Besides sleep in...but knowing you, you won't be sleeping in much! LOL

Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

That's really cute! And you just reminded me that we forgot to send in the teacher gifts w/ the 4 year old yesterday...oops!

PS Got your awesome card yesterday! It is amazing! I love it! Thank you so much. My husband and I were 'oohing and ahhing' over it!

Denice said...

Adorable gift for the girls teacher, and the poem inside the card is perfect! Enjoy your summer, it goes by quick!

Kathy W said...

OMG! this is fabulous- might have to copy!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh my gosh - that's so awesome!!! I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated and used!

kc_froglady said...

this is fabulous what a wonderful present for the teachers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails