Monday, May 25, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday ~What's cooking good lookin'?

Another fun Tuesday project with Bridgett and I, so let's get started.
I never know what's for diner in this house till the last minute. Don't get me wrong I have menus planned out I just never follow what I am gonna make on any given day. I am sure you asking what does that have to do with TAC and stamping right? Well let me show you....
This is my cute little recipe card holder for your kitchen so your cards aren't laying on your counter! Just to show you the size I inserted a 4 x 51/2 inch card into the holder so you can get the general idea of the size!
I wanted to add ribbon to the clips but thought they might get in the way when trying to read a recipe card. This was made using TACs cha cha designer paper and the happiness is from the TAC set abundance is.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Denice said...

Adorable! I love the idea of using the clips for the base, TFS! You know I'm going to have to try this now!

Looks like you're still using the images from the swap, how fun was that one?!! Hope we can do it again!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! The Cha Cha paper looks really good on this holder. I love the book tag! It's super cute! Gotta run and get Kadesia at school at 11 today!! Summer vaca starts!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cute idea!! Did you use a matching clip or did you glue paper on to it??

Amber said...

your card holder turned out super cute girly ! love the ORANGE haha its SOO ummm YOU :)

Cynthia said...

This is such a great idea. Love the colors and how the clip is the base. Very creative!!

Cynthia:)

Kathy W said...

great project! I have seen it for photos but for recipe clip brillant@

Anonymous said...

I love it! And it's ORANGE! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails