Saturday, May 9, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

First off I would like to wish all Mother's , Mother's to be , future mothers, adopting mothers, mothers to angels a Very Happy Mother's day.

First off is my mojo monday sketch for this week.

I opted to go with a military theme in honor of memorial day. I am proud of the soliders and all that they have to go through for what they do for our country. This will be finding its way to a soldier somewhere overseas to thank them.

This one is another 2 fer. It started out for the 3 clovers thursday challenge, which is to make something for mom, sister (women ) and use ribbon. But it hit me dazzling diamonds on the tips would be killer. SO that takes care of the SBS group challenge of make it sparkle. I didn't start out that way but thats how it wound up. I didn't adda sentiment yet because honestly while I love the card I am not sure what I will use it for. Birthday , just because, thinking of you, so I will add it when the mood strikes. I hope you enjoyed these. And again Happy mother's to day to all the super moms out there!




Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails