Saturday, May 9, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

First off I would like to wish all Mother's , Mother's to be , future mothers, adopting mothers, mothers to angels a Very Happy Mother's day.

First off is my mojo monday sketch for this week.

I opted to go with a military theme in honor of memorial day. I am proud of the soliders and all that they have to go through for what they do for our country. This will be finding its way to a soldier somewhere overseas to thank them.

This one is another 2 fer. It started out for the 3 clovers thursday challenge, which is to make something for mom, sister (women ) and use ribbon. But it hit me dazzling diamonds on the tips would be killer. SO that takes care of the SBS group challenge of make it sparkle. I didn't start out that way but thats how it wound up. I didn't adda sentiment yet because honestly while I love the card I am not sure what I will use it for. Birthday , just because, thinking of you, so I will add it when the mood strikes. I hope you enjoyed these. And again Happy mother's to day to all the super moms out there!




Photobucket

7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Gorgeous cards! I absolutely the shimmer from the glitter on the flowers. Awesome military card with the MOJO Monday Sketch. Love it all!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Kathy W said...

Christina- great cards, the military one is so awesome in so many ways! Happy Mother's day my friend!

AndreaLeigh said...

very nice! love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Great cards as usual but that first one made me say 'whoa!'

Unknown said...

Two stunning cards, I just love the motherday one

Kerry D-C said...

Both cards are fantabulous! I do love that glitter on the tulips! so pretty!!!!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing along in this weeks 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun tulip card you made for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us this week! Boy did Rubber Ducky bring back memories...I must have listened to that song a gazillion times when my kids were little...thanks for the memories too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails