Sunday, May 3, 2009

Card Challenge Sunday

Well I only had time to get 2 of the card challenges I wanted to get done this week. I was on a quest to fullfill a goal of 27 pages for april and I got them done. But card challenges suffered. But this one is a 2-fer. This is the Mojo monday sketch and my SBS groups challenge of Mother's day cards.

I have always adored Dorothy and the wizard of oz. and when I saw this digi stamp from the Greeting Farm I knew I had to have her. I really like how this one came out because for my husband there really is no place like home.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Christina! This is so cute! When are you gonna open your own shop? I love your cards!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wicked cool card hun!! This is one of your very best! I love the coloring job you did - great shading on the grass and her hair. You are soooo stinkin' talented!!

Bridgett Owens said...

This stamp is so stinkin' cute! The card...awesome!!! Wonderful take on the sketch! Your coloring? PheNAMenal!!! (said all nasally LOL) and of course you are still my hero! You rocked these challenges! LOVE IT!

Denice said...

L-O-V-E this card! So, so sweet!

Julia Aston said...

Great sketch card - I love the greeting farm - so creative with your yellow brick road!

Pam said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Gotta love that stamp and the way it goes so well on your card!! WTG!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails