Friday, May 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

We got lucky to have Ryan and his dad visit for Christmas then Robert left and went to California and we got Ryan to ourselves for new years eve. He loves to play Phase 10 and that's how we spent the evening, playing games with the Mainville's . It was always fun to play with them as when we first started playing Chris and I were newbies at the game. By this time I was constantly messing up Roy's grove. OHH I promise Ry is drink sparking cranberry juice. but he looked so funny drinking it I had to take that picture. Anyway this is last of the photos I have of the ry guy so now I am going to start my catching up on the hard albums the girls > YIKES Wish me luck!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love this scrap book that you are doing for Ryan, some lovely fun layouts, I even like the hospital photo.
its part of his life and should not be forgotten, life is not all roses and sunshine, we all have our burdens to cope with.
it makes you treasure the good moments and great times.
the bad makes you stronger.
he look well and happy now.
sorry not posted much over the last few weeks, been busy with holidays and work since i got back, hope to get more time to blog over the next few days

Unknown said...

forgot, love your new look to your blog gret header you have done

Anonymous said...

Cute layout! Love the orange!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I can feel how much you miss him hun. You know I'm right there with you on this. Sooo hard!

I love you. Big hugs.

AndreaLeigh said...

phase 10 is awesome. great layout.

Bridgett Owens said...

Aw! I love this layout! It's fun to see these memories you are capturing to cherish forever! The journaling is wonderful and something he can always look back and remember the fun he had with MOM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails