Monday, March 23, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday

Welcome to SPRING!!!! Easter Lilies I bet we are all ready for some color and flowers and brightness to enlighten our day! So to celebrate spring for Stamptacular tuesday I made a little goodie box. I used love and laughter and trendy sayings for this project. I think it may have made its way into a goodie package for someone. The picture really does not do the box justice. I have colored the leaves green the butterflies pink the sky blue. HMMMMM I think I need a hammock and a nap! On The Hammock Head on over to Bridgett's blog and see what she cooked up!
Photobucket





8 comments:

Denice said...

Happy Spring right back at ya! What a great way to start my day, a cute little goodie box and some happy music w/ butterflies!

Unknown said...

this is very nice, i like to make things that i can use over again

Kathy W said...

fab project, the fry box has been on my things to try- might have to go do that!

Bridgett Owens said...

Love the box! You did a fabulous job!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! You're so creative!

Ed said...

Wow Christina, I love your box - you make such gorgeous, useful things, clever lady !!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Brilliant box Christina!

Julie

Queenie Jeannie said...

THIS looks familiar!! I love it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails