Monday, March 16, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday

HAPPY St Patty's day!!! St. Patty's Day Kick What's on your agenda today? Do you celebrate? I am not sure what we are doing today, but here is a little pot o gold my kiddos woke up to this morning. I love to make all the holidays fun for my kiddos. The four leaf clover is from the TAC set celtic images. I have to say as cute as these boxes are I am not sure I will make many,scoring acetate is a royal pain. Well I am off to make the day fun! Go see what Bridgett cooked up for this week, its fab!Enjoy yours and


“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”


Photobucket





14 comments:

Amber said...

these are very cute hun am sure the girls loved them

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the boxes. They turned out so great!!! Enjoy your day!

Denice said...

Cute little boxes, with some great looking goodies! Happy St. Patty's Day to you too! I hope you're wearing green, but if you're not....pinch yourself for me! LOL!

Kathy W said...

love, love, love this- what a great mom you are to make their holiday morning fun- I just bought some cupcakes at store with green frosting!

Pam said...

LOVE those acetate boxes!! I never would have thought of that- you've given me an idea for the future now!! Thanks!! Hope your day was great! We didn't do anything special...

Chrissy D said...

WOW! Some lucky recipient is going be THRILLED! You did a wonderful job!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your boxes Christina!

Julie

Barbara said...

These are just adorable! I haven't worked with acetate sheets yet.....are they really that difficult? Well, even if they are, these came out great!

Unknown said...

these are so cute, can i have a choc

Sally said...

Loving these boxes, they are great! Hope you had a great St.Patricks day.

Knit Purl Gurl said...

SO adorable! Your kiddos are lucky! Glad you're back on the 'puter! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colours. Green's my fav!

Anonymous said...

We had adoption class...blah...

Queenie Jeannie said...

What an awesome Mom you are!!!

I totally got all your goodies in the mail and blogged about it! YOU ARE TOO GENEROUS!!!

I love ya and I'm glad you're back!! CALL ME this afternoon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails