Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

I played hooky yesterday and went to see the movie Taken instead of packing for my trip this week so now I am running around trying to get everything all caught up! But I wanted to let all my regular readers know that while I do have scheduled posts on Tues for StampTACular Tuesday and Wednesday for my scripture page, I will probably not have anything new up till Fri or Sat of next week. SO if you have Spring Break this week enjoy! And I can't wait to get busy with stuff again!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Enjoy your vacation!! You deserve a nice, relaxing time!! Have fun- and we'll all be here patiently waiting for your return! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Have FUN and stay safe!!! And don't kill your kids, okie dokie??

You can register with B&B online or just go buy something and you'll get the coupons in the mail again!

BIIIIIGGGG HUGS!

Kathy W said...

have a great trip and good for you to go see a movie what a treat

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation!

AndreaLeigh said...

what did you think of taken? i was on the edge of my seat!

Bridgett Owens said...

Have fun on spring break! Enjoy it and I am eager to see what you are sharing Tuesday & Wednesday! Oh and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY, TUESDAY!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Esradan said...

super card have on your site, love and, I expect you to blog

Queenie Jeannie said...

YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

I got your package today. OHMYGOSH!!! I love your face off!!!! You went crazy! Thank you, thank you!!!!! I love it all!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails